Guideline for Abstract Submission
Registration: Please indicate your interest in giving a student talk in the registration form by 15 July 2019.
- Abstract submission: Please use the provided abstract template.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The maximum number of words is 300.
- The abstract should not contain text boxes, comments and images.
- The file of the abstract should be either .pdf, .doc or .docx.
- The file name should be Abstract_Lastname_Firstname (e.g. Abstract_Doe_Jane.docx).
Student talks will be selected based on the submitted abstracts. We will notify you by 2 August 2019.
Guideline for Student Talks
- Student talk slots are 10 minutes.
- Your talk should be no more than 8 minutes to allow for 2 minutes discussion.
- Think about how to present your work in the context of the conference theme.
The best two student talks will be awarded a prize!